Documentary Photographer, Bangkok, Thailand
Nisorn was born in 1986. He started photography at the age of fifteen with a film SLR (single-lens reflex camera) in the year 2001. He was inspired to learn photography after seeing a breathtaking image at a book store. His secondary level of education took place in USA and Canada where he developed his photographic style. Then he continued onto higher education at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
During Nisorn’s studies in high school (grade 10th), his journalism teacher assigned him as a photographer at the weekly basketball game. He was the only one chosen to take pictures which will be featured in the yearbook. Nisorn is able to take wide range of photography subject, but he loves taking picture of people the most.
Nisorn is currently based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- MAGNUM DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY at London College of Communication
- London, UK
- Honorable Mention in Editorial : Photo Essay and Feature Story, International Photography Awards
- Performance Award in the category of Production & Commerce, UNESCO & China Folklore Photographic Association
- Honorable Mention, One shot: Spaces - entry "Space of Mind", International Photography Awards
- Honorable mention in Architecture – entry “Dawn”, International Photography Awards
- Honorable Mention in Advertising - entry "Chanel.", International Photography Awards
- Inside out at PH21 Gallery, Budapest, Hungary